Watermelon and tomatoes drizzled in a lemon vinaigrette combined with crumbled feta cheese and fresh Basil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 3 each Large heirloom tomatoes (quartered )
- Kosher salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 cups seedless watermelon (cut into 1–2 inch cubes)
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Leaves (torn)
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together vinegar, lemon zest and juice and ¼ cup olive oil.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Add tomatoes and toss gently to combine.
- Transfer watermelon and tomatoes to platter or serving bowl. Evenly scatter feta and basil over top.
- Drizzle with extra oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Category: Salad