December 13, 2017
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked (2 cups kernels)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 large carrots, shredded or grated (2 cups)
- 1 jalapeno, halved and thinly sliced, seeds and ribs removed if desired
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 3 limes (1/4 cup)
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
Combine the corn, cilantro, carrots, jalapenos, bell peppers, red cabbage, onions and green cabbage in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey and lime juice in a small bowl and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Toss the vegetable mixture with the oil mixture and sprinkle with more salt and black pepper.