The perfect #meatlessmonday taco recipe! Sweet potatoes, cauliflower rice, and black beans, make a crazy delicious base for these vegetarian tacos.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 2 teaspoons chile lime seasoning*
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- Diced avocado
- ¼ cup cotija cheese
- Pickled onions
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and cook 8-10 minutes until beginning to brown and soften. Add cauliflower rice and chile lime seasoning cooking for an additional 2 minutes. Stir in black beans and adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Assemble tacos with sweet potato mixture, crumbly cheese, pickled onions, lime, and cilantro,
*To make your own batch of Chile Lime Seasoning combine ½ cup kosher salt with 2 tablespoons lime zest (from about 3 limes) and 1 tablespoon chile powder.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: tacos, #meatlessmonday, vegetarian,