- ½ cup whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 ripe plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- ½ pound cherries, pitted and halved
- 4 cups (5 ounces packed) baby arugula
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
For the almonds, preheat the oven to 325º F.
In a small bowl, combine the almonds and butter. Stir in the salt and spread the almonds in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, shaking the pan halfway through, until they are slightly darker and very fragrant, about 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the almonds cool on the baking sheet. Roughly chop and set aside.
For the vinaigrette, in a small glass measuring cup or bowl, combine the shallot, honey, mustard, and vinegar. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the oil, until the dressing is emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the salad, in a large serving bowl, combine the stone fruits and arugula. Just before serving, drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and top with roasted almonds and feta cheese. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.