Our family’s favorite chicken recipe! Coated in crunchy and flavorful pretzels, this sheet pan recipe is tough to beat!
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks (about 4 oz.)
- ½ cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons plus ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ lbs. chicken thighs, trimmed
- ½ lb. fingerling potatoes, halved
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 ½ cups French green beans, trimmed (about 8 oz.)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (about 5 oz.)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and line a sheet tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil, if desired. (this makes cleanup easier)
- Using a food processor, process pretzels until finely ground; transfer to shallow dish. Spread flour in second shallow dish. Beat eggs and 2 tablespoons mustard in third shallow dish. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk remaining 1/2 cup mustard with honey and set aside.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Using tongs, dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg mixture, finally coat with pretzel crumbs, and press gently to adhere. Transfer chicken to one side of the sheet pan. Repeat with all chicken thighs.
- Toss potatoes in mixing bowl with mustard and honey just enough to coat them and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to other side of the baking sheet. Drizzle both the chicken and potatoes liberally with olive oil. Transfer to oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the green beans and tomatoes to the same bowl you tossed the potatoes in and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven and add the green beans and tomatoes to the open space on the pan, some overlap is fine. Return to the oven and cook for another 10 minutes until chicken has cooked through (165 degrees F) and potatoes and veggies are fork tender.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
Keywords: Sheet pan, pretzel, chicken