A standby sheet pan recipe that I usually always have most of the ingredients on hand for. Not only is it super tasty, it’s also super easy to clean up.
- 4–6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups cubed french bread
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
Preheat oven to 400° F. Place chicken on a sheet tray lined with parchment or foil; drizzle with olive oil. Season liberally with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
In a large bowl, combine zest and juice from lemon, thyme, artichoke hearts, onion, bread cubes, chicken broth, and garlic; drizzle liberally with olive oil and toss to coat. Arrange around the chicken and sprinkle chicken with Parmesan cheese; top with lemon slices.
Roast 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°. Garnish with fresh thyme before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
Keywords: sheet pan, artichoke, chicken