- 1 head cauliflower (~2 lbs), cut into bite-size florets (~8 cups)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus more for finishing
- Kosher salt
- 1 bunch cilantro, with stems
- ½ jalapeno, optional
- ¾ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the cauliflower: Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili powder, curry powder, coriander, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Toss the cauliflower with the yogurt sauce and transfer the cauliflower to the lined baking sheet and roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the cilantro chutney: Combine the cilantro, jalapeno, mint, raisins, ginger, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until fully combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Thin the consistency with up to 1/2 cup water, if necessary. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Remove the cauliflower from the oven and finish with fresh lemon juice. Serve with the cilantro chutney.