- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon, divided
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, bread crumbs, ½ of the lemon zest, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper Toss the potatoes until fully coated with mixture. Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and add the potatoes in an even layer. Reserve the mixing bowl.
Roast the potatoes until golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes. Return the roasted potatoes to the mixing bowl. Toss with the remaining lemon zest, juice Parmesan, and parsley. Serve warm.