July 23, 2018
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 large carrots, shredded or grated (2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- ½ head red cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- ¼ head green cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 3 limes (¼ cup)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
Combine the cilantro, carrots, bell peppers, cabbage, and onions in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey and lime juice in a small bowl and season with cumin and salt and pepper.
Toss the slaw mixture with the vinaigrette and season to taste with more salt and pepper.