- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tart apple, peeled and grated
- 1/2 white onion, grated
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 4 cups old-fashioned egg noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to low-broil and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Mix to combine, but avoid over-mixing. Once combined, portion into golf ball-sized meatballs and place onto lined baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown.
Serve over buttered egg noodles tossed with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.