- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 (8-inch) pita breads
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (divided)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup pulled pork
- Fresh peach slices
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 475 degrees. Brush 2 tablespoons oil over top and bottom of pita breads. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce on each toasted pita round. Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce and bake until cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes. Just before serving, top with fresh peaches, sliced red onion and cilantro. Serve.