OXO Pop-Containers Review
December 2, 2020
I know I am not the only person obsessed with these containers (because there are thousands of reviews on Amazon) — I bought my first OXO pop-storage set while trying to maximize a pantry closet while living in a small NYC apartment. The sleek design, and uniformity of them sings to the inner organizer in my heart! I have slowly built a collection of almost exclusive OXO pop-storage in my pantry to keep ingredients fresh and maximize storage space. They are my best friends when it comes to kitchen efficiency! I know once you try them you’ll never go back!
Product: OXO Good Grips 10-Piece POP Container Set
Retail Price: $99.95
I bought my first OXO pop-storage set while trying to maximize a pantry closet while living in a small NYC apartment. It was such a small kitchen that I didn’t have room for things that weren’t both functional AND beautiful, these ticked all the boxes! My OXO containers have traveled the country with me and my family and my collection has grown!
I use OXO Pop-Storage in my pantry to keep ingredients fresh and maximize storage space. It is now my preference to empty pantry staples from their original packaging into an OXO container so that I can see and use it more readily. I also love using a chalk marker to make my own labels on the front.
- Lid: I can open it with one hand, such a blessing for a busy mom!
- Stackable: I love grouping together my baking goods and my grains. They come in so many different sizes that you can really have fun with it.
- Instant Organization: This is the quickest way to get that “fresh out of a magazine” makeover look.
- Dishwasher Safe-ish: Although they are dishwasher safe I would put them on the top rack only.
- Price: These are definitely an investment, but I’ll tell you I find them on sale a lot at Costco. They will bring you joy and fresh food for years to come.
- Addictive: Once you have one set, you’ll want everything to match. (Listen, I know this isn’t really a con but I don’t have anything else negative to say!)
I believe home cooks enjoy cooking more when they have a system that works for them – and that includes pantry storage. Half the battle is knowing what ingredients you actually have to cook with on hand, and the OXO pop-storage does just that.