Oster Belgian Waffle Maker Review
January 2, 2021
The Key Word Is Value
Are you a fan of consistent results at an affordable price? I hope you said “YES!” because that is what first comes to mind when I share my favorite waffle maker with my friends and family. I love making waffles on the weekends but once my kids smell how delicious they are the breakfast crowd gets a little rambunctious! Thankfully, this waffle iron by Oster cooks waffles 30% faster than other waffle irons on the market. With all the frozen breakfast options out there, I remember “waffling” back and forth on if we needed to own a waffle maker back when we lived in our small NYC apartment. Trust me, once you go homemade you never go back!
Product: Oster Waffle Maker, Stainless Steel
List Price: $24.99
We Like Them Crunchy
I love that this durable waffle maker from Oster has a heat dial because in our house, we love crunchy waffles. Some of my favorite recipes that I’ve shared with you over the years have waffles as the star! Sweet and Savory Waffle Board is a party favorite and I love to make Avocado Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Jalapeno Waffles when we have family visit from out of town.
- Dial: Again, it’s fun to twist the dial to your desired doneness.
- Nonstick: Ceramic coating means this will last for years without pealing or flaking.
- Quick + Simple: The faster the better!
- Easy Cleanup: Nonstick means no added fat to get them to come out easily and wipe it clean.
- Ridges: The ridges on this are not as pronounced on some other Belgian Waffle Makers.
If you know someone starting to build out their kitchen or if you are craving waffles from your favorite breakfast spot and want to recreate them in your own home, this is a fun gadget that is worth the pantry space! My favorite waffle box mix is Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix that I buy in bulk.