One of my favorite weeknight easy dinners. Makeover a salad kit and you’ve got an easy family dinner in no time!
- 4 grilled Mediterranean Style Chicken Skewers
- 1 Mediterranean Salad Kit
- ⅓ cup English cucumber, diced
- ⅓ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Feta Cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 (6.5 oz) packet Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice Mix
- Stonefire Naan, for serving
- Pre-heat oven or grill to 425 degrees F. Line sheet tray and cook chicken skewers according to package directions. Remove from oven or grill and roughly chop.
- Toss Mediterranean Salad Kit in a large mixing bowl. Top with cucumber, tomatoes, and feta cheese and toss to combine.
- Heat quinoa and rice packet according to package directions then add to mixing bowl along with roughly chopped chicken kebabs.
- Garnish with additional feta cheese, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: salad, easy dinner