- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest from 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 lbs. Chicken breast, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bell peppers (any color), sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olives, pitted
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Cooked grains (rice, farro, bulgar), for serving
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- Feta cheese, for serving
Combine all marinade ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and seal – ensuring that the marinade is mixed thoroughly to coat the chicken. Let marinate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over high heat until very hot. Add the chicken and stir-fry until the chicken is almost cooked through and begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic, bell peppers, and onion and stir-fry until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and olives and continue to stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
In a large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the lemon zest and juice and red wine vinegar and add to skillet. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve over cooked grains and garnish with fresh dill, cucumber, and feta cheese.