Oats, coconut, pecans, oh my! Combine these with maple syrup, cinnamon, and dried berries to get the yummiest granola you could imagine.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup dried berries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Line a large sheet tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the rolled oats, pecans, coconut, flax seed, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk egg white until frothy. Pour in maple syrup and coconut oil and mix – then pour over granola mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread granola in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Bake in preheated 300-degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes, turning pan halfway through baking to evenly bake.
- When granola is evenly browned and feels dry to the touch, transfer the pan from the oven to a cooling rack and cool completely. Once granola is cooled completely cool, break granola into desired sized clusters.
- Transfer granola to an airtight container and carefully stir in dried cranberries. The granola will keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, or can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
Keywords: Granola, Clusters