Magic Bullet Blender Review
January 2, 2021
My Old Friend
When I was in college I purchased my first Magic Bullet Blender. Anyone else? Back in the day, smoothies seemed like they were going to be the latest fitness fad but they’ve stuck around, and so has my Magic Bullet. I still reach for that same blender today to make baby food for my daughter, Penny. The simple design and power of this little blender make it ideal for quick blending. Could 33,000 Amazon reviews be wrong?
Product: Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
List Price: $39.98
SO Many Functions
When it comes to smoothies, ingredients can take one standard recipe and transform it on a daily basis. They’re also a great way to incorporate one of my essential kitchen hacks: shop your kitchen! I find that I can throw just about any fruit or veggie that needs to be used up from my fridge into the Magic Bullet for a quick breakfast or snack. I also get inventive with dips, sauces, and shakes in my blender too. Chopping, mixing, blending = instant magic.
- Recipe Book: Love that they give you tips and inspiration to get you started.
- Small + Mighty: Smoothies and Milkshakes are effortless with how portable this blender is.
- Dishwasher Safe: The attachments can go right in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
- 40 Million+ Sold: This thing has been popular and stayed at the top for a long time for a reason.
- Serving Size: On this one the cup size is small, making it ideal for a single person but not a great fit for a large family.
- Lines: No measurement lines on the cups can make ratios difficult for beginners.
- Seeds / Ice: The blade is not great at pulverizing seeds from berries or lots of ice.
If you’re looking for a quick solution for getting extra protein, fruits and veggies into your morning routine or trying to make your own baby food, the Magic Bullet is a product you will have and love for years to come. Mine has moved across the country with me (many times) and is still a classic favorite tool.