It’s amazing just how easy it is to pull together a hearty and wholesome lunch at your desk!
- 1/2 (16 oz.) bag Alexia® Roasted & Ready™ Baby Sunrise Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic
- 6 oz. Chicken Sausage, sliced into 1/2” coins
- 4 cups shredded Kale
- 1/2 cup Lemon Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, diced
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 390° F.
- Fill the air fryer basket with half of the bag of the potatoes and the sliced chicken sausage. If desired, spritz or drizzle with oil for extra crispiness. Cook for 15 minutes , sliding out the basket and shaking halfway through to observe. Potatoes and sausage should be crispy and cooked all the way through
- In the meantime, add your greens to a big bowl. Then assemble lemon vinaigrette by adding all of the ingredients into a mason jar, securing the lid and shaking until fully combined. Drizzle over greens.
- Once the potatoes and sausage are done, scatter them over the greens and toss. Finish by evenly sprinkling the Honeycrisp apple over the top. Divide into 2 bowls and enjoy.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket to obtain full crispiness.