Holstein Housewares Omelet Maker Review
January 3, 2021
Fancy Hotel Quality Brunch at Home
What might seem gimmicky on the surface, I can honestly tell you is anything but! We use our Omelet Maker from Holstein Housewares so much more than I thought we would when I purchased it. There are no buttons to hassle with, just a green light that means go. When I pop an omelet out of this I feel like I’m a chef at a fancy hotel brunch (with easy cleanup and none of the guess work) — it’s popular for a good reason. I wish I would have bought this sooner, who knew I’d fall in love with an omelet maker?!
Product: Holstein Housewares Omelet Maker, Black
List Price: $29.99
Two Sides To Every Breakfast
My kids have very different personalities and preferences, so having the flexibility to make two different types or omelets at the same time is such a blessing. Each cavity holds about 2 eggs and can be packed with toppings like ham and cheese for a traditional Denver Omelet. Try a healthy spinach and egg white omelet for 2021! Cook time is about 10 minutes, but the perfection of these fluffy eggs can’t be beat.
- Compact: So easy to pull this out or the cupboard for a quick meal.
- Fluffy: No flipping required!
- Button Free: Green light means you’re ready to pour.
- Mix It Up: Tired of boring breakfast? Try new topping combinations.
- Cooking: The edges tend to cook faster than the center, so it takes some time to get it just right.
- Lights: The indicator lights might not be easy for beginners.
It’s time to take Omelet intimidation of the menu and provide stunning and easy breakfast for your family in 2021. With the versatility of two sides you can please everyone at your table (or try two different combinations for yourself!) I’m so pleased with this Omelet maker from Holstein Housewares, and for the price of under $30 I’d say that this is a great kitchen essential to have or gift.