I've talked about my Bin Din system on Instagram a lot this year and I wanted to share the bins I use. I know acrylic bins have been so popular this year so these are just a suggestion but the system is what I've really been loving. I think it's so important to manage your groceries, especially of like me you've switched to grocery delivery this year. I take all of the ingredients for one meal, stick it in the bin, and pull it out for dinner prep.
Products: Set of 6 Pantry Organizers
I've been using this system for so long I can't tell you where I first discovered them but I have recommended these countless times to friends.
I love the handles on these and I have enough room on the front to use my label maker to put the day of the week on them.
- Simple: When everything else was hectic this year, I'm so thankful I found a system that works for my family (and my fridge)
- Clear: I love that I can easily slide them out and view everything.
- BPA Free: and stain resistant hard plastic.
- Dishwasher: Unfortunately, they can warp if you put these in the dishwasher. I just use a wet cloth to wipe them out before restocking each week.
- Size: If you have a smaller fridge, make sure you measure before buying!
This system works and it is something I'll be sharing more of with my meal plans in 2021, so stay tuned!