Force of Nature Review
December 9, 2020
I can’t remember the last time I genuinely felt “passionate” about a cleaning product! This family-safe, multi-purpose cleaner has replaced bleach, kitchen, and bath cleaners for me. Another huge bonus is that it’s an awesome deodorizer. I use Force of Nature EVERYWHERE. From door knobs to baseboards and the high chair, I can’t think of one surface in my home that hasn’t been touched by Force of Nature. I love that I don’t have to ever question whether or not it’s safe to use on a surface in my home. It’s been such an awesome product, especially during this year when we’re making an extra effort to minimize germs.
Product: Force of Nature Starter Kit
Retail Price: $50
Discount codes through 12/24! *order by 12/15 for Christmas delivery
20% off Bundles, plus free shipping: BUNDLEUP20
$20 off Bundles, plus free shipping: PEACEOFMIND
I was gifted this product after trying it out at my sister-in-law’s house (I love @betsysbestbets) and was instantly obsessed with it. Betsy loves it as much as I do and there was Force of Nature Starter Kit waiting for me when I got home! The idea of being able to use it everywhere without any concerns about toxic ingredients and the clean, fresh smell was what instantly turned me into a fan.
Their website has all the science behind electrolyzed water their multi-surface cleaning product so if you’re interested in the specifics, I’ll direct you to the experts: CLICK HERE. It’s perfect for my everyday spills and wipe downs and the best part is never having to worry about what surface I use it on. I found their FAQ page really helpful as well as I was doing my research.
- Smell: It smells clean, and removes those moldy lunch box smells.
- Reusable: I love that it comes with a 12oz Reusable Spray Bottle and it’s replaced my need to buy other cleaners for our house. Bye-bye single-use bottles!
- 2020: Force of Nature is on the EPA’s List N, the disinfectants approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- 100% Happy: They have a 30 day happiness guarantee (but I highly doubt you’ll return it once you fall in love with it like I have)
- Not Sold In Stores: This is DTC only, it’s more of an appliance. The mix, once you make a round of solution, doesn’t have the long shelf life of a store-bought cleaner. I’ve never had a problem of not using a bottle in the 2-week shelf life, but it’s something to consider.
- Smell: It does have a chlorine-like smell, and they don’t recommend adding essential oils to it. Some people might not love it but to me that smell has always meant something is truly clean. Also, when you had smelly broccoli in the garbage can overnight this product is the perfect deodorizer!
Without question Force of Nature has been my most used product of the year. If you’ve been in the market for an all purpose cleaner that is easy, safe, and reusable, this is the way to go.