Epicurean Cutting Board Review
December 7, 2020
I’m so excited to share my favorite Bamboo cutting boards with you! Made by Epicurean, these knife and heat resistant, dishwasher safe cutting boards came into my life at the perfect time. I love that they are environmentally concise and can stand up to all the chopping and prep work at my household. Every home cook should own a big cutting board that makes slicing and dicing more manageable while also remaining easy to use and clean. Epicurean is my favorite on the market!
I fell in love with Epicurean when I taught classes at Sur La Table many years ago. I love that these cutting boards are perfect for everyday use and they’re light, non-porous, and easy to clean. I’ve never looked back!
I use Epicurean boards everyday in my kitchen for everything from cooking weeknight recipes to holiday feasts. Epicurean boards are a key player on my team as I successfully prep all of the meals in my kitchen. My son, who is big into skateboarding, also loved the story of how this company was founded by TrueRide, a custom skate park manufacturer that used this material to build skate ramps.
- Material: Made out of composite, they are without flaw and look beautiful. They are light and stable.
- Dishwasher Safe: This is the best!
- Feet: The boards have 4 non-slip feet to keep it parked on your counter. This is crucial for safety.
- Price: Very reasonable for the quality.
- Cutting Surface: If you’re used to the softness of a plastic board there might be a slight adjustment when it comes to feel. I love using their Board Butter to revitalize the surface of my boards every few months.
I think far too many home cooks are using flimsy cutting boards that are likely making prep a lot more difficult than it should be. Every home cook should own a big cutting board that makes slicing and dicing more manageable while also remaining easy to use and clean. Epicurean is my favorite on the market!