- 3 cups whole cranberries, fresh
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 (20 oz. can) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
Chop cranberries in food processor or blender until fine and no large pieces remain. Transfer to mixing bowl and stir sugar into cranberries. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Drain any accumulated juices from cranberries and reserve. Stir in drained pineapple and marshmallows. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, whip heavy cream adding powdered sugar and vanilla to sweeten until soft peaks form. Fold into cranberry mixture until fully incorporated.
Refrigerate or freeze. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.