Braun Immersion Blender Review
December 20, 2020
Are you tired of dragging your huge blender out every time you need to puree baby food or make a quick sauce? So was I, that’s when this Braun blender came into my world. You no doubt know by now that I’m a firm believer in multiuser products in your kitchen system — make them work harder for you! This 4-1 hand blender definitely falls into that category.
Product: Braun Multiquick Hand Blender, Black
Retail Price: $79.95
I was originally contracted through Braun to share a holiday recipe using this product and quickly fell in love with it. Now, after 3 years I find it an essential kitchen tool I use multiple times a week.
I use this product for everything from making dips to dressings and even baby food. It has replaced my bulky food processor that I always dreaded pulling out. I also use and love the whisking feature multiple times a week.
- Small + Mighty: I use it so much more than my larger appliances just because of weight and bulk.
- Whisk: We love whipped cream in this house, except for my daughter Nora. This is the perfect tool for that.
- Beaker: If you’re a smoothie fan this attachment is fantastic.
- Splash: The SplashControl technology makes this the best immersion blender I’ve used.
- Frozen: This tool is not the best for using lots of frozen foods, I’d use my larger appliances for that.
This product is a workhorse in the kitchen and one that assists the home cook with blending, chopping, whisking, pureeing, etc. (the list goes on). I find it easy to use and store with fantastic results thanks to the super sharp blade technology.