- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
Preheat oven to 400° F. Place 12 muffin-cup liners in muffin cups. Lightly spray liners with cooking spray.
Whisk together 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl until combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, yogurt, milk, sugar, oil, egg, and almond extract in a bowl. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture; stir just until combined. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
Make crumb topping: Combine oats, sugar, cinnamon, and flour in a bowl. Cut in softened butter with a fork. Sprinkle topping evenly over muffins. Bake at 400° F for 15-18 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.