- 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 (15 oz. can) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chile lime seasoning•
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 (13 oz. bag) tortilla chips
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, stems removed
- Salsa, sour cream, lime wedges, and pickled onions, for serving (if desired)
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl toss to combine. diced sweet potatoes, black beans, oil, seasoning, and lime juice.
Evenly spread the tortilla chips on the sheet pan in a single layer. Top with the sweet potato mixture, scallions, tomatoes, and cheese. Bake until the sweet potatoes are soft and the cheese is fully melted, about 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and scatter the cotija, avocado, and cilantro. Serve with the salsa, sour cream, lime, and pickled onions on the side.