My favorite sweet potato fries recipe EVER!
- 2 medium peeled sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Slice each potato into even 1/4 inch thick fries.
- Transfer fries to a mixing bowl and lightly spray with oil and toss with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Cook in 2 or 3 batches (depending on your basket size) for 8 minutes, giving them a good shake halfway through. Avoid overcrowding in the basket.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes