My favorite way to make the world’s crispiest chicken tenders.
- 10 chicken tenders (1 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- olive oil spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Season chicken liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk until fully beaten. In a second shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, panko, and Parmesan.
- Dip chicken in the egg, then into the breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess and place on a large dish or cutting board.
- Spray both sides of the chicken generously with oil.
- In batches, cook the chicken about 5 minutes on each side, until the chicken is golden brown on the outside, crispy, and cooked through.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min